Apr 26 2012
The Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) has scheduled another National Pharmaceuticals Take-Back Day for Saturday, April 28. Take your unused or expired medications for safe disposal to your local Seattle Police precincts below.
• East Precinct: 1519 12th Avenue
• West Precinct: 810 Virginia Street
• North Precinct: 10049 College Way North
• South Precinct: 3001 South Myrtle Street
• Southwest Precinct: 2300 SW Webster Street
Unused drugs (left over in medicine cabinets) is a public health problem and are contributing to drug overdoses, and is now the most common cause of accidental death in Washington, superseding car accidents, with an average of two deaths per day.